Saturday, 14 July 2012

Electric Blue & Sky High Yellow


Hello addicts 

Hope you are all ok and enjoying your weekend. How was your Friday?
Mine was dead nice ... I went to my friends office party, a barbecue in Wigan, with loads of solicitors (lawyers). Everyone was very nice. I didn't know anyone apart from my friend and her boyfriend, but then, eventually, I was introduced to some of her co-workers, and fun began. After the barbecue we went to Manchester city centre to a very nice bar, loved it. Panacea, it is called. Such a nice place to go out and have some drinks, and dance. It was a different night for sure, and I enjoyed myself a lot. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Love, Hilaria


My friend Sedia







Shirt: Miss Selfridge / Necklace: H&M / Watch: Dolce & Gabanna
Disco Pants: American Apparel / Clutch: Primark / Shoes: ASOS

XoXo Addicts 


No comments:

Post a Comment